Villa Ka Umalas
Masterpiece 5 Bedrooms Villa in Umalas, Umalas -Reference ID: VKRH05
Masterpiece 5 bedrooms villa Umalas. This antique joglo-style villa, consisting of 5BR, media room, dining room, and spacious lounge, will “WOW” even the most seasoned market veterans. Located at the end of a quiet lane amongst the bucolic rice fields of Umalas on over 3,200m2 of land, this sprawling one of a kind property has been finished with premium fixtures and painstaking care has been given to the accenting details.
A massive infinity-edge swimming pool, private plunge pool off the master bedroom, and an open plan pavilion with breathtaking views out over the estate and onto the verdant rice fields are just some of the eye-grabbing and heart-warming features. The kitchen/dining joglo, with attached media room, boasts superior craftsmanship and a tremendous eye for the detail, making this villa one of the most sought after villas on the rental market.
The villa features several spacious Joglo bungalows, reconstructed in the rustic and ethnic traditional style. You can experience the true and traditional Indonesian vibe living under the peaked Joglo roofs, while at the same time, enjoy all of the modern conveniences, as the villa has been finished with the highest quality fittings and a very particular eye for the details.
Privately located tucked away in Umalas street, away from busy bustling Seminyak. But only 5 minutes drive to Central Seminyak, and 10 minutes drive to Canggu. Few minutes to restaurants, cafes, minimarts, ATM centers all close by from here.
Low Season: USD 1.260 nett/night min. stay 3 nights
11 January – 13 April; 22 April 30 June; 01 September 19 December
High Season: USD 1.660 nett/night min. stay 7 nights
14 April – 21 April; 01 July 31 August; 20 December – 10 January 2018
• Airport transfers
• Infinity swimming pool 24-meter zig-zag form
• 5-bedroom villa featuring en-suite bathrooms with bathtubs
• Fully equipped kitchen with a coffee machine, juicer, and wine fridge
• DVD player and satellite channels
• An entrance lotus pond
• Spacious lush tropical garden
• Joglo pavilion for dining
• King-sized bed in each bedroom
• Services Overview
• Daily housekeeping
• Turn down service
• Butler service
• Daily Buffet Breakfast for 2 person per room
• Daily chef for lunch or dinner (additional hours chef charge per meal excluding groceries*)
• Complimentary afternoon tea with home-made cookies
• Full-time dedicated cook (food not included)
• 24-hour security
SIMILAR VILLAS IN KEROBOKAN AREA
Javanese Bali Holiday Villa 3 Bedrooms Bumbak UmalasUmalas