General Terms and Conditions
Reservations have to be made in writing, in reservation form available in our websites. Follow the step-by-step instruction below to make your reservation.
- Fill in the form completely if you are making reservation through website reservation form. If you are making your reservation through other means of written communication, please provide detailed information including number of members of the arriving group, their nationality, and their ages.
- Detail information regarding the members of the arriving group including their nationality and their age is required prior to acceptance of your reservation.
- Presence of children and infants in your group has to be communicated before confirming your reservation as certain villas are not suitable to young guests.
- Unless explicitly mentioned, maximum capacity of a villa is two adults per bedroom. Each villa has its own specific regulation in maximum capacity which applies to both adults and children, therefore please make sure to pay sufficient attention accordingly.
- Our reservation officer will respond to your inquiry at the latest within 24 hours. If you do not receive any respond from our side after 24 hours, please contact us immediately through the following email address: [email protected]
- If the enquired villa is available, you will receive a response with detailed information about the villa, its’ rates for the enquired period, and further instruction to finalize your reservation.
- Availability can change from time to time especially in peak and high season. The villa which is available when our reservation office responds your inquiry may no longer available when you decide to confirm your reservation. Therefore it is advisable to confirm your reservation immediately after you receive availability information.
- As soon as you confirm your booking, our reservation office will issue an invoice with detailed payment instructions and a due date.
- Make sure to settle the payment before the due date. Your reservation will be automatically released if you fail to make the payment before the due date.
- When we receive the payment we will issue a payment receipt along with booking confirmation containing related information to your reservation including check-in and check out date, exclusions and inclusions, remaining payments, etc.
- For proper pick up arrangement, please provide detailed arrival schedule of each member of your group.
- Enquiries are held for 3 days and to secure the booking we require a written email confirmation and deposit. We will send an invoice by email. The standard terms are, we take a 50% deposit when you book your accommodation, and the balance is payable 60 days prior to your arrival.
- All rates are quoted in USD
- Rates do not include gratuities, telephone calls, meals and cars/drivers (unless otherwise agreed)
- One bedroom maximum can be 2 persons.
- For extra children will be advice with extra bed.
- Extra bed charge – available an extra charge per night
- Portable Baby Cot & pool fence – available upon request at additional charge per night
- Breakfast charge – American/Indonesian/Continental – check with reservation office
- Chef – available upon request at an additional rate.
- Additional airport transfer can be arrange upon request with extra charge.
- Welcome drink & cold towel upon arrival
- Unlimited free wireless Internet
- Complimentary tea & Coffee during stay
- Unlimited mineral water
- All enquiries are handled in first come/first payment received basis
- All reservations must be made in writing via email trough our reservation center:
Bali Property Exchange
Jl. Petitenget No 147X Seminyak, Bali
Office: +62 (0361) 20 99 010 | Mobile: +62 (0)857 9207 8874
Email: [email protected]
Details of the number of guests, including children (and their ages), are required prior to acceptance of any reservation. Should the party exceed the maximum villa capacity (2 adults per bedroom), the management may not be able to accept the reservation. Therefore, please ensure that you select the appropriate villa type to accommodate your family or group
Check in /out time
- Check-in time : After 14:00 pm
- Check-out time : Before 12:00 pm
- Late check-out until 18:00 pm is subject to availability with additional charge of 50% from one night villa rate
- A full one night rate, will be applied for check-out after 18:00 pm.
Terms of Payment
- All enquiries can only be held for three (3) working days please secure your booking with 50% deposit.
- A non-refundable Deposit of 50% of the rental amount must be received by BPE within three (3) working days after confirmation of reservation has been given. Final balance payment is required no later than (30) days prior to arrival (60 days for Christmas /New Year bookings)
- For last minute bookings (within 30 Days or less prior to arrival), full payment is required upon confirmation
- Final payments are non-refundable.
For any cash payment USD:
- With USD bank notes, kindly be informed that they should be crisp and free of marks & tears.
- Cash payment by USD 100 noted must be issued on year 2009 and above, with series no H, K & L.
- With Rupiah based on BPE valid exchange rate date of transaction.
How to make payment.
- A deposit of 50% of the total amount must be paid at the time of booking
- Final payment is required 30 days on low season and 60 on days Peak season prior to arrival
- Late check out until 6pm can be arranged at half the rental rate (subject to availability)
- Payment can be settled by credit card (Visa / MasterCard)
- Payment can be settled by PayPal account
- Payment can be settled by bank transfer in USD
There are 3 (three) payment methods as below:
You can choose one of the three options below to settle your payment. Detailed instruction for selected payment method is available in the invoice we sent.
- Credit card with sign on file method.
– You are required to send the following documents by fax to our office (1) completely and correctly filled in Credit Card Authorization Form (CCAF), (2) copy of your passport, (3) copy of both sides of your credit card.
– All payment will be processed in Indonesian Rupiah at a conversion rate informed in our invoice.
– Payment is subject to 3% of additional credit card processing fee.
- Bank transfer.
– Transfers are made to corporate bank account as informed in our invoice.
– All costs related to the transaction have to be borne by you. Make sure to mention “Full Amount Guarantee” when you submit the transfer instruction.
- Online Payment.
– Follow the link mentioned in our invoice to settle the payment online through your credit card (Visa or MasterCard only).
– Payment online is subject to 5% of additional credit card processing fee.
Changes Date to Bookings
Changes to bookings that are made within 46 days or more prior to arrival, (including Christmas/New Year bookings) can only be made with the approval of BPE Holiday rental reservation office.
An administration fee, of United States Dollars $100.00 subjected to the client for each change made to the booking after the booking has been confirmed. The change to the booking is dependent on the payment of the administration fee. Requests for changes to bookings cannot always be accommodated, and an increase in the booking fee may be applicable, depending on the changes requested. Certain changes may be considered cancellations of bookings.
Deposit and balance payment are Non-refundable.
Any modification on your booking is in any case subject to admin fees of 100 USD (One Hundred United States Dollars).
Event & Parties
Villas have rules governing their usage for events and parties. Normal bookings are for vacation purposes and its guests may not hold an event or function at the Villa without obtaining prior written approval from BPE reservation office.
If an event is permitted at the Villa, an event fee charge, in addition to the local community or ‘Banjar’ fee, will be applied. Clients should be aware that Villa holiday is located in a residential neighborhood and, as such, not all functions or events can necessarily be accommodated. Much depends on the sensibilities of the neighborhood’s residents.
Accommodation is provided for the sole purpose of tourism and any commercial use of the Villa is strictly forbidden. The Client certifies that he is renting the Villa for the purpose of tourism only and under no circumstances may he establish residence at that address.
The Client agrees not to engage in any illegal, illicit, immoral or business-related activity within the Villa. The Client agrees to be a considerate tenant and to take good care of the Villa and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period.
Getting travel insurance which covers any potential disadvantages during your holiday including illness, injury, death, damage, loss. Travel insurance is highly advisable.
- BPE Holiday rental is not liable in any circumstance to substitute or refund any unused proportion of accommodation and other related services.
- BPE Holiday rental is not liable to damage, loss, injury, and death sustained by residing clients both inside and outside the villa.
- Whilst we make our best effort to ensure accuracy of information presented in our website, we are not responsible for any changes and alterations made by the villa owner.
- BPE Holiday rental is not responsible and therefore is not liable to bare any related expenses caused by inconvenience caused by condition of the villa.
- BPE Holiday rental is not liable for any loss and damages to personal belongings of the clients and their visiting guests including cars and personal belongings left inside.
Losses and Damages
- Clients are responsible to leave the villa in good order and clean condition.
- Clients are liable to cover any losses and damages to the villa during their occupation.
- Villa owner retains the right to repossess the villa if the clients or their guests cause damages to the villa.
Some of our holiday rental villas will require a security deposit upon check in. The total will vary, in cash, between USD 200 – USD 500, and is refundable upon check out after the villa staff has completed a damage inspection report. If there is damage or breakage, the appropriate amounts will be deducted from the security deposit.